In-House Savings Plan
Don’t have dental insurance? Don’t want to deal with premiums, maximums and waiting for pre-authorizations? Ask about our In-House Dental Savings Plan!
Dr. Lyna and her team truly believe in providing high quality dental care. They also understand costs can be an obstacle to getting dental work done. That’s why they created a plan to help those that are uninsured. The In-House Dental Savings Plan works differently than traditional dental insurance. Patients that enroll, will pay a one-time annual fee that will include basic preventative procedures such as all exams, xrays and basic cleanings. If the patients are recommended for any restorative treatment, they will receive 15% off the office’s usual and customary fees. The plan encourages patients to develop a preventative and restorative dental routine that optimizes long term oral health.
This program is not a dental insurance plan. Uptown Smiles Dentistry is not a licensed insurer, health maintenance organization, or other underwriter of health services.
This program cannot be used:
- In conjunction with another dental insurance plan
- No discounts on consumable items such as ClinPro and whitening products.
- No maximums
- No age limits
- No pre-authorizations
- No deductibles
- No claims
- One annual fee
- Begins on the day annual payment is made
- Benefits and discounts apply for 12 months after payment of the annual fee
- No refunds of annual payment will be made at anytime
- Children listed on the plan must live in the household or be a full-time resident
Please Call our Office for more information